Sunday, September 23, 2007

Its been a while , so I felt I am long overdue. Initially I looked at the comments, but then decided I am writing this as a catharsis for me, not to get mega-comments.

Its also part of the blog-facebook-email support group for several really special "girls" so I am going to do a new piece.


Rosh Hashana and YC was very nice. Its the time of year when all the new fall fashions are out. I really love the sheitels with the the layered look. This one in particular is very nice.



These are the outfits I am currently looking at..






Succos is the time when traditionally, we switch from nude to black opaque in hosiery styles. Looking forward to our annual Succos party get together. Hoping to see all my friends there.

2 comments:

Shirah said...

Hi Shoshana,
welcome back. I felt so lonely without you all this time you havn't posted anything.

I kept on praying that eventually you will come back and I am glad to see that my prayers were accepted.

Please let me know where the party will take place so I can get me self ready. You know Shoshana my dear, that for us girls it takes time to get all dolled up, putting together all of the matching stuff of our clothing, so please allow us enough time in advance of the party so we can dress appropriately.

By the way I like very much all the dresses you posted, it's one nicer than the others.

And thanks for reminding me about changing the color of my stockings now when the season changes. Can you imagime seeing me showing up at the party in nude color? what an insult it would be!!!!

Keep up with your great work.

Love

Shirah

Unknown said...

Hi Shoshana

I am also excited about the fall fashions. What about shoes?

Regards

Chaya