Sunday, October 21, 2007

Wedding

So, I have Chasana coming up next week and Im trying to decide what to buy/wear.Its a Chasidish affair, so I need to fit in, Many thanks to my friends Shira and Aviva for sending me the following links. Facebook's my style has helped immensely too.

I need a very classy, elegant suit, but not sthing too stuufy or tired. Something with a lot of class and refinement, understated elegance. Yet also possessing some bounce and suoir de vivre. The following caught my eye.



>





I love the rich sily, satiny look. With the right shoes and hosiery it really does wonders.Of course its absolutely essntial to keep the following in mind for the right results, when you absolutely, positively must have excellent results.

1. Plump – use two moisturisers, maybe a hydrating one and a balm.The sales lady at Victoria Secret gave me a very helpful and most informative demo of this. They have such nice products and great service.

2. Brighten - concealer under the eyes will brighten and make you look less tired.
3. Smooth – foundation or tinted moisturiser will help to even out the skin tone.
4. Define – liner and mascara will define the eyes. Also use a brow pencil and lip-liner.
5. Pop – this means colour, add a little to your cheeks and to your lips.

I hope I am able to get it all together for the desired effect..

2 comments:

Shirah said...

Which top goes together with the skirt shown the last one at the bottom?, I actually like the skirt, it's stunning, but I must see the top if it matches

Shoshana said...

Thanks for pointing that out Shira. I would say either a silver metallic shell with a black rayon jacket with diamond shaped silver buttons. Or a plain white silk or rayon blouse with or w/o a very elegant grey jacket