Sunday, June 24, 2007

My Best Shabbos Ever

I had absolutely, positively without the very best Shabbos experience I ever had. Friday afternoon after coming home from the Mikva, I took a very relaxing bubble bath.....




This was follwed up by splashing on my favorite Jean Nate body lotion. The piece de
resistance was this really beautiful product that makes all the difference in the world.

Super-Primal
Human Female Pheromones
“The Little Bit of Magic a girl cannot be without”
“Pheromones are hormonal secretions which stimulate a physiological or behavioral response from individuals of the same species.”
Quite simply, pheromones define us to the opposite sex.



A million thanks to Aviva for sending me the link..You have really improved my life in so many ways. I can never repay you.
Now I was ready to get dressed. After intimate apparel, which I am not about to discuss here for obvious reasons, my choice was a very elegant brown suede skirt, and lovely coffee knee-highs, and a very eidl light tan cashmere sweater top, with with a floral and fruit pattern.

Obviously the head piece was regal...

Along with this this ...

The folks at ..Womans Touch conveniently located near Boro Park helped immensely to make this dream come alive. They do excellent makovers, help you shop for clothing, teach you grace, poise and style. How to walk and talk like a lady. Then to top it all off, take you on a social outing such as a tea, or a luncheon with other ladies, until you have down perfectly. And you can cofidently socialize with any group of women..


Finally, I was ready to go to my very first Shalom Zachor as an Isha. I had the most
wonderful time imaginable. I will treasure it forever. Whenever I went as a man, I just sat all alone, completely ignored. The other guys discuss real estate or politics or other shtissim, and no one says a word to me. Here every woman say hello, and were allexceptionally warm and friendly. They all seemed to care very much about each other. Its such an ecstatic sublime feeling. I am so thankful to have this brocha

12 comments:

JB said...

hope you didn't chug the beer and wolf down the chick peas- that would have been a givaway

Shoshana said...

They dont serve beer to the ladies, Jay.. Does that sound fair to you, lol..

ESTI said...

WOW..A SUEDE SKIRT & COFEE COLORED HOSE..AND IT'S ONLY 95 DEGREES OUT.
WERE YOU WEARING BOOTS ALSO?
PULEEEEEEEEEESE DO WE REALLY LOOK THAT DUMB?

Shoshana said...

Esti dear.. There is a new invention called air-conditioning. And all the ladies were all wearing shoulder length human-hair Sheitls, which is a lot more uncomfortable in the heat..

Sara with NO H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

mazel tov!

Shirah said...

We all know when it comes to follow fashion we don't go about heat or cold, it's all about style and looks. But the entire post is enjoyable to read how you are able to be totally feminized. how did you find out about that place called: Womens touch? did they actually do a great job on you anything better of than how you dressed yourself before you went there?.
Please provide us with some real pictures.

Keep on enjoying your feminine side.

Anonymous said...

you are one sick scum bag

Anonymous said...

ROTFLMAO

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady,

What's so funny?

ggggg said...

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED! SEE MY BLOG FOR DETAILS! :-)

Shoshana said...

Hi Mr.. Venter

I appreciate your support and friendship.However, I am a bit busy as there is a lot going on in my life rt now. Iyh, I will try and participate sometime this week.

Not quite sure, exactly what you would like me to write, as I would like this to be a very serious personal blog, as opposed to an attention getter, but I will try..