Monday, May 7, 2007

Input needed




What will become of this blog?
As I stated last week, I don't want to cause others to sin. Some people have commented that I was in fact performing a service, allowing us closeted frum CDs an outlet. But if it is to be used as an outlet, that means YOU have to ALSO contribute. The CD fiction was fun, but I think it may be exasperating our "issues" not helping.Your thoughts and contributions would be appreciated.

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone who has thoughts, feelings, experiences relating to this would share them in a caring, sensitive way, as I am trying really hard to avoid Goyish support groups and forums, and feel very alone and confused...

2 comments:

ESTI said...

WELCOME BACK..I FOR ONE MISSED YOU

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.