Sunday, May 20, 2007

My World and Welcome to It

Another look into my world. While going about my numerous errands on a very busy Sunday afternoon with my wife we stopped in a Barnes and Nobles to pick up a copy of Newsweek. Thank you, Shira for the tip about the article. Ordinarily, it would of been unconsequential. However, since I usually only buy computer magazine and Yiddishe periodicals, so it raised some suspicion.

After this we needed to go to Walmart, as she just had her monthly Vest, and it really hit hard, totally soaking thru an overnight pad in 2 hours, with severe spasms. Something,that, us wannabee-girls dont have to experience, BH.

Once inside Walmart, I decided once I'm already there, I would get Nair or a similar product for my legs . Now, for regular girls, this is as routine as buying a carton of milk. However, in my case, I had to employ considerable stealth and cunning as well as tremendous discretion. When she had her products, I convinced her to pay for them and go to the bathroom. This allowed me time to make my purchase.Only problem was that all I could see in the store were Chasidishe yidden. As I was trying to make my selection, it became necessary to walk away from that aisle numerous times when froin in bindelach, came by to look at stuff.

Not that I minded the oportunity to admire their outfits. Many of them are clearly more fashion-conscious and color coordinated then plain vanilla frum women, but I so don't go for that coffee shade hosiery look.

Finally, I found what I wanted, and managed to buy it and hide it in the car, while my better half was in the bathroom.. Mission accomplished, although it felt as dangerous as doing something like shoplifting jewelry...Anyone else have these experiences...








17 comments:

Perele said...

What a lovely blog..Thank you so much for sharing...

I'm very happy to meet you all..

Nechama Perel

Aviva Tamar said...

Nechama, welcome! Are you "one of us"? How did you find out about this blog?

By the way, Shoshana, some of that inital info is a little too much for us to know, and not really needed. But the rest of the post was interesting!

ESTI said...

Welcome to the group.

Anonymous said...

shoshana -- how are you gonna hide those smooth legs? get some fake hair?

Perele said...

Yes, I will tell my story when I have the time to write it up..

Have a wonderful day..

ESTI said...

And what a "beautiful" photo of some "Chasidishe Ezras Noshim".

It's enough not only to turn off a crossdresser..it's enough to turn off the guys.

Shoshana said...

Now, now esti, be nice. I'm sure they really want to be pretty girls..

Welcome, Perele, what a beautiful name. Looking forward to hearing more about you.

Sara...I dont think it will be a prob, in my day-to-day life, I always wear long pants. Whenever, I go to the mikva its very early in the morning and Im the only one there. If someone notices, I'll say I race bicycles, and swim, so I needed to remove all the hair to reduce wind resistance. Thats what all the professional athletes do.In fact thats the Heter the Ramah gives. In a place where men also shave all their body hair off, for any reason, its mutar.

Shoshana said...

Sorry about that, Aviva. I thought you might want the full experience.. lol

Perele said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara with NO H said...

Uch Nair? That stuff is awful. If you don't want to shave, and who does...my sugestion is to spend the extra two bucks and get Veet. It lasts longer and gives you a smoother feel. How did you get into Bobov to get that picture? ;)

Shoshana said...

Hi Sara_h

My friend Shaindel Leah told me just a few weeks ago that she used Veet and got a bad rash..

I just walked in, no just teasing you, actually I clipped it off hydepark, what do you think ..

ESTI said...

I have to agree with Sarah, Nair smells like something that died,and Veet does work better and last longer.For those of us who need smooth legs all the time Veet is the best (after shaving) and easy to use.

Sara with NO H said...

Shosh, have a great yontiv and behave :P

Chumie said...

Have a wonderful yomtov everyone, sorry so quiet last few days,Chumie

Anonymous said...

gut yom tov to all, see ya in the ezras (a)nushim

Shoshana said...

Dont forget the get together Wednesday by Aviva...

Biseksuel Erkek said...

I like crossdresser .... u are very cute..

pasif gay siken