Monday, May 7, 2007

A New Beginning

I found this blog to be so unique, so comforting, and so helpful, that it cused me considerable distress when it was taken down. So I have decided to rebuild it, and help my new friend Shoshana run it. Unless there is a tremendous demand from the readers, I have decided to avoid the whimsical fiction and stick to truth. The main part of the blog will be to predominately discuss issues, be it of a psycological, emotional nature, as well as the Halachic and Hashkafic ramifications to Orthodox Jews who have already transitioned and are living it full or part time, those in the process of transition, as well as, those among us, who are merely curious, and are exploring the CD and re-evaluating our gender issues and what we are comfortable with.. That isnt to say it will be a deadly serious blog, either. Hopefully there will be room for fun too...

Stephany



Do Orthodox Jewish crossdressers exist?

I'm not really sure. I sometimes feel as if I am the only frum man out there with a desire to look like a beautiful frum, woman. Am I wrong? If you're an Orthodox, frum man, and you're a crossdresser, please use this blog as a place where you can let your hair (or sheitel) down! Tell us about yourself, in as much detail as you'd like. If you're married, does your wife know about your second self? If so, does she care a lot or a little? (I can't imagine any woman encouraging this!)

I don't want to really encourage crossdressing, because if you're frum, you also know this behavior is questionable. But hopefully this can be an outlet.

I look forward to hearing from the "women" in your lives!

Love,
Genevieve

21 comments:

ESTI said...

YES we exists, MANY MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE. SOME OF US ARE PART TIME.SOME ARE JUST OCCASIONAL AND SOME OF US ARE 24/7..BUT WE EXIST AND ARE PROUD OF IT

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, we exist. I love stlying and wearing my sheitels and my dresses and heels, and putting on my makeup and going shopping for clothes and shoes.

I have a background and 'orientation' very similar to Stephany's, and for that reason I never got married. My sisters used to dress me up for Purim and when they were done they would tell me I should have been a girl - I think it had an effect on me. I am male during the week, but very often female on weekends.

SM

Aviva Tamar said...

Nice to see you're back, SM!

(I'm the old Genevieve from JAP)

Anonymous said...

Hello AT - you have so many names and pictures it is a bit confusing.

Shoshana said...

Im so happy to see your back, SM. I started this blog mainly, because I missed you when Genevieve deleted the old JAP blog..

Aviva Tamar said...

SM. I know about confusion! I can still be reached at my Genevieve-2007@hotmail.com email address, or avivatamar1@hotmail.com

Aviva Tamar said...

It's hard to find JUST the right picture to represent my feminine side!

Anonymous said...

You missed me? That is nice of you. Are you very lonely and confused? I am not - but I can imagine that someone in your position might be.

If I understand you right, you have been married awhile etc - what prompted you to start this blog now after you distanced yourself from this type of thing for so long? Does that have to do with your confusion?

Shoshana said...

SM: Basically, I thought I was all alone. I wouldnt dare discuss this with anyone in real-life, and the overwhelming majority of frum ppl online, bashed Genevieve and me in various forums and said it was sick, ironically, even the same guys who are harming others, (ie:having affairs and targetting vulnerable women).
I would of never thought to start such a blog on my own, but when Genievieve deleted his, and asked me to take it over I felt the need to do so. Yes, Im very confused and intend to discuss that in my next few posts.

Aviva...personally I thought the blond pic suited you much more..

Aviva Tamar said...

Shoshana, which blonde pic are you referring to? I'll be glad to switch (but of course only if I agree!) :)

Aviva Tamar (Genevieve)

Anonymous said...

S: "ironically, even the same guys who are harming others, (ie:having affairs and targetting vulnerable women). "


Yes, that is a good point. I have often thought the same thing.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SimchaGurl said...

Well I'm another frum crossdresser who has just found your blog.

I'm now in my 50s and have been dressing on & offsince I was 6 or 7. Of course all my dressing is in secret, nobody has ever seen me dressed.

Like most others I strated by borrowing others clothing (including my wife's), but in recent years I have built my own wardrobe of clothes, shoes, make-up, jewelry and wigs.

It is somewhat comforting to know there are other frum CDs out there too, even though I know we will probably never meet.

Ken said...

Yes and no, after leaving the Orthodox Jewish I know that there are some that don't wear the Orthodox Jewish clothing. But in my family my father and mother where so strick in this manner, that is why I no longer practice it. After see 21 of my brother and sisters fall to the abuse of the Orthodox Jewish community, and see my uncle (Rabbi) not doing anything about it, I decided to live my life and not a prisnor of the Orthodox Jewish religion.

Ken

Anonymous said...

We are still here...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

have you seen this?
http://forums.xlove.co.il/topic_xlove.asp?cat_id=2&topic_id=3028854&whichpage=1&forum_id=11151#R_5

Unknown said...

these are pictures of a frum crossdresser in an israeli crossdresing forum


http://forums.xlove.co.il/topic_xlove.asp?cat_id=2&topic_id=3028854&whichpage=1&forum_id=11151

Unknown said...

Of ccouuurssseee we exist im male and when i have a chance to wear womens clothes im trying to do it nobody knows about it but......

hotttt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elisheva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.